Mutton chops : 1/4 kg
Onion :1 small
Tomato : 1 small.
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying.
Garam masala : 2 tsp. ( http://vismayblog.blogspot.in/2011/03/maratha-style-foodie.html)
Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp.
Chile powder : 1 tsp or more as per taste..
Ginger Garlic paste : 1tsp.
Ginger : 1 inch
Garlic : 1pod .
Coriander leaves : 3 tbsp (app).
- Grind garlic, ginger and coriander leaves into smooth paste.
- Marinate chicken in above coriander, garlic ginger paste, and 1tsp salt for 2 hours or more.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in cooker, add chopped onion saute for a minute, then add chopped tomato, 1 tsp salt, marinated mutton chops and 11/2 cup water. Take 2 whistle.
- Now in a vessel take one egg, add garam masala , ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chile powder, 1/2 tsp salt . Mix well.
- Add cooked mutton chops in the above batter, coat thoroughly.
- Heat sufficient oil in wok for frying till its is very hot. Now deep fry mutton chops.
- Sprinkle chat masala and serve hot.