All required :
Chicken 1/2 kg
Soya sauce 6 Tbsp
Tamato Ketchup 3 Tbsp
Vinegar 2 Tbsp
Garlic 6 cloves ( or a small garlic)
Ginger 2 inches
Chillie Powder 1 Tbsp
Cornflour 2-3 Tbsp
Celery 2 stalks (Optional)
Cilantro 1 Tsp (Corriander)
Spring Onions 2 Stalks (Optional)
Oil 3 Tbsp
Chicken stock 1/2 cup (or water)
- Remove the skin and cut the chicken into small pieces of around 1 inch.
- Grind Ginger and Garlic into paste.
- Mix chicken pieces with Gingergarlic paste, Soyasauce, Vinegar, Salt, lime juice and marinate for an hour
- In a pan, deep fry the marinated chicken till cooked.
- Heat oil in apan, added minced capsicum, celery (optional)/spring onions,ginger, garlic and chillie powder.Fry them for a minute
- Add chicken stock or water to moisten . Add tamato ketchup. Once when started simmering, add chicken pieces.Cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornflour into half a cup of water.Add this to the above chicken.
- Finally add a pinch of ajinomoto (Its optional)